G&L USA Legacy HSS Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard, Hard Case - Emerald Green Metallic
The G&L Legacy HSS fattens things up with a G&L AW4470 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Legacy HSS has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will do a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the volume pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on.
- G&L USA Legacy HSS
- Emerald Green Metallic
- Lightweight Basswood Body
- Maple Neck - Satin Clear Neck Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Modern Classic Neck Shape - 1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius | 22 Medium Jumbo PLEK'd Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bridge Pickup: G&L AW4368C Humbucker
- Neck and Middle Pickup: G&L CLF-100 Alnico (middle is rev. wound)
- 5 Way Switch
- Mini-Toggle Coil Tap for Bridge Pickup
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pick Guard
- G&L Dual Fulcrum Vibrato Bridge
- Schaller Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Certificate of Authenticity and Specs Sheet
- Serial #: CLF1705163
- Instrument Weight: 6.9 lbs.