G&L USA Legacy HSS Guitar w/ Case, Shell Pink, Hard-Rock Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard
The G&L Legacy HSS fattens things up with a G&L AW4470 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Legacy HSS has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will do a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the volume pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art that allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- Model: Legacy HSS
- Color: Shell Pink
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Finish: Satin Clear
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Modern Classic - 1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.
- Neck and Middle Pickups: CLF-100 Alnico V Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: AW4368C
- Control Knobs: Volume, Passive Treble, Passive Bass
- Pickup Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Mini-Toggle: Coil-Split
- Bridge: Dual Fulcrum Vibrato
- Tuners: Standard 12:1 Ratio
- Spec Sheet and Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Case: Deluxe Black Tolex