Gretsch G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, V-Stoptail - Torino Green
The exhilarating G2655 Streamliner Center Block Junior Double Cutaway is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron humbucking pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch “V” stoptail tailpiece, Adjusto-matic™ bridge with an anchored base and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655 Streamliner Center Block Junior Double Cutaway is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Build Center Block Jr.
- Cutaway Double Cutaway
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Shape Center Block Jr.
- Bracing Spruce Center-Block
- Body Binding White
- Body Back Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Neck Binding White
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Blocks
- Neck Plate NA
- Bridge Pickup Broad'Tron™
- Neck Pickup Broad'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration BT/BT
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast, Nickel
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Vintage-Style
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046