Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut Guitar with Bigsby, Laurel Fretboard, Stirling Green
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock Binding: Aged White
- Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby® B50
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: HH
- Bracing: Center Block
- Upper Bout: 10.625" (270 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0992655000
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Nato
- Refinement Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Refinement Neck Shape: U Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)