Gretsch G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Center Block Guitar with String-Thru Bigsby, Ebony Fingerboard, Vintage White
With a multitude of projects over the years headlined by a nearly two-decade stint with rock powerhouse Guns N’ Roses, Richard Fortus is one of the most respected guitarists in the world.
True to his dreams, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon™ Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby® checks all the boxes. It begins with a resonant 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide double-cutaway maple body with a lightweight chambered spruce center block running throughout, reinforcing the arched laminate top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance that fits modern stages.
The 25.5” scale length, “U” shaped maple neck and 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provide easy playability with enhanced sustain and tone, perfect for deep bends and soaring leads.
Guitarists with Fortus’ shape-shifting talents demand versatility in their instruments to remain on top of their game, which is why a set of Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ pickups in the bridge and neck positions fit perfectly.
A master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to throttle your amp without sacrificing your dialed-in tone, while a master tone with a no-load pot provides that organic vintage ‘Tron feel at the twist of a knob. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle switch, while a string-thru Bigsby couples with a TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles and pinned ebony base to offer stability, lightning-fast string changes and added expressiveness. A Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut also minimizes friction between string and nut.
A player-centric instrument ready to rock any genre, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby comes in a stunning Vintage White finish and is decked out with nickel hardware including the jeweled G-arrow knobs, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and tortoise headstock logo, binding, bezels and pickguard.
- 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide maple body with chambered spruce center block and bound f-holes
- 25.5”-scale set “U”-shaped maple neck
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone control with no-load tone pot and three-position pickup toggle switch
- String-thru Bigsby® B6CP
- TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles and pinned ebony base
- Grover® Rotomatic™ die-cast tuning machines and strap locks
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Available in Vintage White with nickel hardware and tortoise headstock logo, binding, bezels and pickguard
- G6242L Gretsch® 17"" deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
- Color: Vintage White
- Series: Artist Signature Edition
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Control Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Pickguard: Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo & Falcon™ Graphic
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Dots: Black
- Body Shape: Falcon™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Wound Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Custom Wound Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone with No-Load Pot
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: TonePros® TP6R with Roller Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.4 lbs