Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Round-Neck, Mahogany Body Resonator Acoustic Guitar - Natural
The miracle of volume! With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch® resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Model Name: G9200 Boxcar™ Round-Neck, Mahogany Body Resonator Guitar, Natural
- Model Number: 2715013521
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Natural
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard: Padauk
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch® 3x3
- Bridge: Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Orientation: Right-Hand
Cases & Misc.
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
Write Your Own Review