As proud Heritage dealers, we're stoked to tell you that these Heritage guitars really are the real deal. Their motto is "the world's finest American-made musical instruments" and we cannot find any reason to refute that at all. The company was started by employees formerly of the custom shop at the "Big G" who wanted to continue the tradition of handmade, high-quality instruments from the olden days.
The H-530 instantly became a shop favorite. This is a fully hollowbody offering in their lineup and comes stocked with some awesome Lollar P90s. Lollar has become one of our favorite boutique pickup winders, and this awesome takes on the vintage P90 provides an airy and crisp tone whilst retaining fullness and plenty of warmth. The cleans on this guitar are simply magical. The scooped-out midrange from the hollowbody design and the sparkle of the P90 pickups are wonderfully complementary of one another and give this guitar a fantastic vintage sound.
The build quality, as with every Heritage we've come across so far, is absolutely stellar. The guitar has absolutely zero shortcomings. Playability and tone are both impressive, all in a lightweight and extremely comfortable package.
This fully hollow, double cutaway is the lightest guitar in our lineup. Constructed using the same laminate maple rim set as our H-535 model, the open construction and lack of a full center block, allows this guitar to breathe naturally. The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s, provides warm and growling tones that many players seeking a vintage tone desire. The H-530 is for those looking for a thinline hollow body with versatility to play both jazz and rock.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch, and Pure Tone Output Jack
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Case: TKL
- Instrument Weight: 6.3 lbs