Ibanez AAD100E Advanced Acoustic Series Guitar w/ Pickup, Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Grand Dreadnought body
Through a rigorous R&D process spanning several years, Ibanez has reimagined the Dreadnought from the ground up, pursuing the height of rich sound, robust low end, and rich tone. This brand new body shape is called the Grand Dreadnought. Proportionally, the Grand Dreadnought body is 5% larger than a standard dreadnought, allowing for more volume, richer tone, and more powerful low end response. It's also extremely comfortable to play thanks to the extensive consideration given to its ergonomics.
Spending a few years with trial and error, Ibanez finally reached to out-of-the-box X-M Bracing to generate the ultimate sound standing out on the stage. The carefully designed scalloped X-bracing, the allocation of tone braces and finger braces transmit the string vibration efficiently through the bridge to the body. The X-M Bracing creates the clear bottom and crispy treble sound with trimmed warm mid-range, yet providing wide dynamic range and highly response.
Low Oval Grip Thermo Aged™ Nyatoh neck with Rounded Fretboard Edge
The Low Oval neck grip is designed for easy chord strumming and the Rounded Fretboard Edges provides superior playability. Thermo Aged, a special drying process, makes the neck light and hard and provides stability and better resonance.
Functional Tapered Headstock
The newly designed headstock shape is the result of thorough research and investigation. Its tapered shape provides lighter weight, as well as a straight string alignment which enhances tuning stability and reduces any neck twisting effect.
Ibanez AP11 Magnetic pickup
The AP11 pickup is small, lightweight and positioned so it won't inhibit the natural vibrations of the top wood. The pickup generates a highly responsive sound with minimal feedback and delivers a lively response throughout the entire frequency range. The sound is transparent and reflects the guitar's natural acoustic tone while preserving presence and mid-range. The AP11 also works well with effects such as reverb, chorus and many others.
- body shape: Grand Dreadnought body
- bracing: X-M Bracing
- top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- back & sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck: Low Oval Grip with Rounded Fretboard EdgeThermo Aged™ Nyatoh neck
- fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- bridge: Ovangkol Scalloped bridge
- inlay: White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette: Wooden multi
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- nut material: Plastic
- number of frets: 20
- saddle material: Plastic
- bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- strings: D'Addario® XTAPB1253
- string gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space: 11mm
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
- preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Volume and Tone Control
- output jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Scale: 651mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius: 400mmR