The neck side of the preamp is the top of the control panel. There is one button switch and three knobs towards the top of the control panel. The button furthest left is the tuner on/off switch. To the right of that are the bass, treble, and volume knobs.
- Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- The Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ along with a convenient and easy-to-read digital tuner and 2-band EQ, located on the instrument’s upper bout.
- Nyatoh neck
- The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- Ovangkol fretboard
- The Ovangkol fretboard provides greater playing comfort.
- Okoume back and sides
- The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
- Ovangkol bridge
- The Ovangkol bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup
- The Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
- Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
- body shape: Dreadnought body
- top: Solid Okoume top
- back & sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck: AWNyatoh neck
- fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- bridge: Ovangkol bridge
- inlay: White dot inlay
- soundhole rosette: Black & White multi
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- number of frets: 20
- bridge pins Ibanez: Advantage™
- strings D'Addario®: XTAPB1047-12
- string gauge: .010/.010/.014/.014/.023/.008/.030/.012/.039/.018/.047/.027
- string space: 11mm
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Ibanez: T-bar Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez: AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Scale : 651mm
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 60mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 22mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
Write Your Own Review