Ibanez BTB1836 BTB Premium Series 6-String Bass, Bound Panga Panga Fretboard, Natural Shadow
Premium Fret Edge Treatment - Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
Aguilar® DCB pickups - The Aguilar® DCB pickups use the dual-ceramic bar design to capture all the detail and character of your tone. The pickup’s uniform magnetic field ensures that no information is lost, making this a great pickup for dynamic playing styles.
MR5S bridge - The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Panga Panga fretboard - Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range, along with a sharp attack on high end.
- Body Shape: BTB
- Body Wood: Ash with Bubinga top/back
- Color: Natural Shadow Satin
- Neck Wood: 9-Piece Maple/Bubinga/Panga Panga
- Neck Shape: BTB6
- Radius: 37.4"
- Fretboard Wood: Panga Panga
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset Abalone Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 35"
- Nut Width: 2.125"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge: MR5S
- Tuners: Gotoh Machine Heads
- Pickups: Aguilar DCB Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume, Balance, 3-Band Active EQ, EQ bypass switch
- Strings: .032-.130
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 10.9 lbs