FRH is designed for the guitarist who wants nylon string sounds and electric guitarlike playability at the same time.
Its compact and thin body, superior high fret access, and combination of a narrow 46mm width nut and 400R fretboard radius contributes to the superb playability.
It has less feedback as there’s no sound hole on the body top, so it's perfect for stage and home use. Its sound port on the body side allows you to feel and hear the pure acoustic tone of this guitar more clearly and directly.
- Nyatoh neck: The Nyatoh neck provides a rich midlow end.
- Walnut fretboard: A Walnut fretboard features a wellbalanced tonal character from low to high end.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top: Solid Sitka Spruce top provides an enormous frequency range that offers wave after wave of shimmering highs along with tight mids and a fullbodied low end.
- Sapele back and sides: Sapele back and sides offer a fullbodied and warm midrange and a bright tone.
- Ibanez Tbar Undersaddle pickup: The Ibanez Tbar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics: The compact, onboard active preamp features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps to reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact and maximize the acoustic tone.
- Walnut bridge: The Walnut bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Modified FR hollow body w/ Fan bracing: Its thin, compact body and superior high fret access contribute to the superb playability of this guitar.
It has less feedback as there’s no sound hole on the body top. Fan bracing, which is commonly used for classical guitars, allows this guitar to have a warm and natural nylon string sound.
- Side Sound Port: The sound port on the body side allows you to feel and hear the pure acoustic tone of this guitar more clearly and directly.
- 46mm width nut / 400mmR fretboard radius: The combination of a narrow 46mm width nut and 400mmR fretboard radius offers easy fingering.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Type: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Neck Joint Position: 16th fret joint
- Neck Material: Nyatoh
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck thickness(1st fret, mm): 21
- Neck thickness(7th fret, mm): 22
- Scale (mm): 648
- Nut width(inch): 1.8
- Nut width(mm): 46
- End width(mm): 58
- Number of fret: 22
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Fretboard Radius(inch): 15.75
- Fretboard Radius(mm): 400
- Inlay: White dot
- Body Shape(For Acoustic): FRH
- Body Top material(For Acoustic/Hollow): Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back material(For Acoustic/Hollow): Sapele
- Body Depth(For Hollow): 1.97
- Body Width(For Hollow): 14.17
- Body Length(For Hollow): 17.32
- Bracing: Fan Bracing for FRH
- Body Depth@Joint: 50
- Body Depth@End: 50
- Body finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Total length(mm): 990
- Body thickness(mm): 50
- Body length(mm): 440
- Body Width(mm): 360
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle material: Bone
- String spacing(mm): 11.6
- Nut: Bone
- Machine Head: Gold Classical tuners
- Other Pickup: Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- Preamp (for Acoustic): Ibanez Custom Electronics
- Other Swtiches: Mute switch
- Output Jack: 1/4 Endpin Jack
- String Gauges (from top to bottom): .028/.032/.040/.028W/.035W/.044W
- Special Strings: D'Addario® XTC45
- Tuning (from top to bottom): 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Recommended Bag: IGB540-BK
- Other item(s) included: Hex wrench
- Batteries Required: CR2032 x2