Ibanez MM7 Martin Miller 7-String Guitar, Roasted Maple Fretboard, Transparent Aqua Blue ( Open Box )
This MM7 Martin Miller has slight cosmetic blemishes on the body.
Ibanez MM7 Martin Miller 7-String Guitar, Roasted Maple Fretboard, Transparent Aqua Blue
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Gotoh® T1872S tremolo
The T1872S tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using distortion and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted and works well with various effect pedals.
dyna-MIX 10 switching system w/Alter switch
dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations, and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- neck type: AZ7 Oval CS-TECH WOOD 1pc Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body: AAA Flamed Maple (4mm) topAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboardAbalone dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Gotoh® T1872S bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- nut: Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 66mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
- Case: Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.4 lbs