Ibanez SR300EBL SR Series Left Handed Bass, Jatoba Fretboard, Weathered Black
Accu-cast B120 Bridge
The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. The walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively ”trap” the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
- neck type: SR45pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Mahogany body
- fretboard: JatobaWhite dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: Accu-cast B120 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- hardware color: Black
- Scale: 86434
- a : Width 38NUT
- b : Width 6224
- c : Thickness 19.51
- d : Thickness 21.512
- Radius: 305