Ibanez SRMS625EX SR Iron Label 5-String Bass, Ebonol Fretboard, Black Flat
5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
Ebonol is a synthetic material which is made from layers of black paper and phenolic resin. An Ebonol fretboard provides tight and bright sound.
Equalized tension helps to create a more "alive", open tone. But the design also improves player comfort. The multi scale construction ergonomically coordinates with the way a player's hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.
The Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
The Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- neck type: SRMS5 for Multi Scale5pc Maple/Walnut
- top/back/body: Okoume body
- fretboard: Ebonol fretboard
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: MR5 bridge
- string space: 16.5mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- hardware color: Black
- Scale: 901.7mm/35.5" - 864.0mm/34.0"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR