Ibanez Yvette Young YY20 Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Orange Cream Sparkle
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ pickups
The Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ pickups provide a vintage sound and vibe along with a sweet and smooth treble response.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Gotoh® GTC202 bridge
The Gotoh® GTC202 bridge equipped with six individual string saddles has superior intonation.
Special Sticker Included (YY20)
YY20 comes with special stickers designed by Yvette Young.
- neck type: YYMaple neck
- top/back/body: Alder body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: Gotoh® GTC202 bridge
- string space: 10.8mm
- neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan&ref; Alnico II Pro™ (S) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4C,5A,6F
- strings: D'Addario® EXL116
- string gauge: .011/.014/.018/.030/.042/.052
- nut: Bone nut
- hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width: 41mm at NUT
- b : Width: 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 22mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR