Jackson Guitars Pro Series Soloist SL2M Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Metallic Red
Unleash your creativity with the innovative Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL2M. Fast and streamlined, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2M’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Loaded with all the famous Jackson appointments, the Pro SL2M is offered in a ravishing Metallic Red finish with a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and brooding black hardware.
A hard and durable maple fingerboard produces clear, articulate and bright tones.
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN® TB-6/SH-6N DISTORTION HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
The powerful TB-6 trembucker was built for the most aggressive of styles—punk, gothic, thrash, hard rock and heavy metal. Ideal for dropped tunings, this high-output pickup delivers punch and raw, distorted rock sounds. The SH-6 Distortion neck pickup is perfect for driving - or overdriving - your amp's input, yielding a ton of crunch while maintaining clarity. The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer, adding more punch and sustain to your sound.
- Model Number: 2914122590
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Metallic Red
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Neck Construction: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- ConfigurationP: HH