Jackson Guitars Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH Electric Guitar, Ebony Fingerboard, Winterstorm
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist™ SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with a quilt maple top and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
All the famous Jackson appointments are offered with the SL2Q MAH —black nickel hardware, piranha tooth inlays, Jackson-branded sealed die-cast tuning machines and traditional pointed 6-in-line matching headstock.
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN® TB-6/SH-6N DISTORTION HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
The powerful TB-6 trembucker was built for the most aggressive of styles—punk, gothic, thrash, hard rock and heavy metal. Ideal for dropped tunings, this high-output pickup delivers punch and raw, distorted rock sounds. The SH-6 Distortion neck pickup is perfect for driving - or overdriving - your amp's input, yielding a ton of crunch while maintaining clarity.
MAHOGANY BODY WITH QUILT MAPLE TOP
Mahogany produces a rich, warm and resonant tone that is well balanced. The body is capped with a beautiful quilt maple top for an elegant and figured touch.
- Model Number: 2914222577
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Winterstorm
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Neck Construction: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH