Jackson Guitars Pro Series Soloist SL3Q MAH Electric Guitar, Ebony Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH also boasts eye-catching style in either a Chlorine Burst or Dark Amber finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, black nickel hardware and white body, neck and headstock binding.
HSS CONFIGURATION: SEYMOUR DUNCAN® DISTORTION TB-6, CUSTOM FLAT STRAT® SSL-6 RWRP SINGLE-COIL AND CUSTOM FLAT STRAT® SSL SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion bridge pickup is perfectly suited for aggressive players, delivering well-balanced rock and metal tones. The single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL neck pickup broaden this axe's versatility with a glassy, powerful and bold bite. The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer, adding more punch and sustain to your sound.
MAHOGANY BODY WITH QUILT MAPLE TOP
Mahogany produces a rich, warm and resonant tone that is well balanced. The body is capped with an exceptionally elegant quilt maple top.
- MODEL NUMBER: 2914322521
- SERIES: Pro Series
- COLOR: Chlorine Burst
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist™
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- BODY BINDING: White
- BODY TOP: Quilt Maple
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH: Oiled
- NECK BINDINGp: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE; Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- NECK PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inner Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Outer Coil, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: HSS