Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Continuing upon the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads, the MJ Series Rhoads RRT features a resonant basswood body and a through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for ultimate stability. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is an ideal surface for comfortable chording near the nut and effortless soloing on the higher registers. Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. A three-way pickup toggle switch, a single pickup volume knob and single tone knob allow for flexible control.
Other premium features include a Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece, Gotoh sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
The MJ Series Rhoads RRT boasts classic metal style in a Gloss Black finish with black pointy headstock, chrome pickguard and chrome hardware.
- Body Shape: MJ Series Rhoads
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Finish/Color: Gloss Black
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Speed
- Construction: Neck-through
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Bridge: Jackson Tune-O-Matic Adjustable Bridge w/ Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .009-.042
- Gig Bag Included
- Jackson Part #: 2904001203
- Instrument Weight: 7.6 lbs
|Promotion||20% OFF IN CART!|