With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson® Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 7 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
Featuring a 26.5” scale length, this modern 7-string guitar’s basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, while Luminlay® side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune® F7 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio or live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Primer Gray finish, complete with a reverse 3x4 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern EverTune® 7, your playing performance is LIMITLESS.
- 26.5˝ scale length
- Basswood Dinky™ body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12˝-16˝ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation for pickup positions one and five
- EverTune® F7 bridge
- Gotoh® locking tuners
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Primer Gray with reverse 3x4 AT-1 (3 over/4 under) color matched headstock and black hardware
EverTune® 7 Bridge
Notes on the upper registers run the risk of being sharp if inconsistent pressure is applied to the fret. With the EverTune® 7 bridge, this model is able to maintain perfect intonation for each note on the fretboard. This precisely engineered bridge provides unprecedented articulation across the scale of the guitar, particularly on notes past the 15th fret, so solos are pristine and dynamic. EverTune saddles provide constant tension throughout temperature and humidity changes, making this bridge a great choice for touring bands who are constantly changing locations.
Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 Pickups
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® OpenCore PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups extend this instrument’s sonic spectrum by delivering distinct pickup voices with the flick of a switch. From guttural heavy metal and hard rock riffs to buttery blues or punchy jazz runs, these pickups are capable of versatile textures including quintessential over-wound hot-rodded crunch and single-coil vintage snap.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Number of Strings: 7
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
- Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Positions 2, 3 & 4)
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Bridge: EverTune® F7 Model
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
- No Bag No Case
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs