With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson® Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern HT7 MS provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players. By accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard (25.5”- 27”), this multi-scale model improves overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
Its basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
A pair of multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 pickups are directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer. This re-imagined set delivers the most sought-after humbucking tones, from modern active pickup sounds to super-hot high-output humbucking tones. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a three-way blade switch, single volume control and tone control with push/pull knob to switch from an active to passive tone for more dynamic picking attack.
This modernized guitar also features Gotoh® locking tuners and a Hipshot® 7 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Unparalleled style arrives in the form of a dazzling Eureka Mist finish, complete with a reverse Jackson 3x4 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
With the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern HT7 MS, each playing performance is LIMITLESS.
- 25.5"-27" multi-scale length
- Basswood Dinky™ body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12˝-16˝ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
Luminlay® side dots
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation to switch between voice 1 and voice 2
- Hipshot® 7 fixed bridge
- Gotoh® locking tuners
- Available in Eureka Mist with reverse Jackson 3x4 AT-1 (3 over/4 under) color matched headstock and black hardware
Accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard improves overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation accuracy. A longer 27” scale length on the lower strings will allow for more articulate notes, while the 25.5” shorter scale creates less tension on higher strings for easier bends and smoother sound.
Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8
Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8 ceramic bridge and alnico neck humbucking pickups give this instrument a brutally aggressive, dynamic and powerful voice. Offering the best of both worlds — from active aggression to a passive punch, these multi-voiced pickups range from a clean, crisp humbucker tone to searing crunch and tight bass to superb distortion with excellent dynamic response and clarity.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Number of Strings: 7
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" - 27" Multi-Scale (648 mm - 686 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8
- Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MH8
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Bridge: Hipshot® 7 - *21 degrees, Fixed .175
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs