Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3QM Electric Guitar, Quilt Maple Top - Chlorine Burst
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky™ models provide the ultimate shred experience.
Built with an HSS pickup configuration, the Pro Series Dinky™ DK3QM is a metal monster. The JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup outputs revved up warm and aggressive harmonics, balanced with the perfect mix of sustain and distortion, and is the ideal complement to the all-new Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and neck pickups, which add sparkly tones and glassy cleans for a versatile sound that can take you from blues to metal. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-position blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a recessed Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge provides incredible sustain.
Other premium features include an alder body with quilt maple top, one-piece bolt-on maple neck (hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish) with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust.
REAL NECK-THROUGH CONSTRUCTION AND WRAP-AROUND BOLT-ONS
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
FLOYD ROSE® TREMOLOS, COMPENSATED JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL AND STRING-THROUGH BRIDGES
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt Recessed Screws
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Pos. 1. bridge only, Pos. 2 bridge inner coil and middle pickup, Pos. 3 neck pickup and bridge inner coil, Pos. 4 middle pickup and bridge outer coil, Pos. 5 neck pickup only
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Case : NO