Jackson Pro Series Rhoads RR24 Electric Guitar, Ebony Fingerboard - Natural Satin
The Jackson Pro Series Rhoads models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the Pro Rhoads RR24 emanates attitude, both sonically and visually.
The RR24 offers premium features including a mahogany body (ash top on Charcoal Gray), one-piece through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil back finish, graphite reinforcement and wrap-around comfort heel, and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays.
Enjoy hotter and more aggressive tone than ever before from a pair of Seymour Duncan distortion humbucking pickups (SH-6N neck/TB-6 bridge) that can be further shaped by master volume and tone controls and three-way blade switch. The sensitive Floyd Rose® recessed double-locking tremolo adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords while working in concert with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut for rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, the RR24 is available in either Natural Mahogany (with gold hardware) or Charcoal Gray (with black hardware), and white binding around the body, neck and Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
REAL NECK-THROUGH CONSTRUCTION AND WRAP-AROUND BOLT-ONS
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
FLOYD ROSE® TREMOLOS, COMPENSATED JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL AND STRING-THROUGH BRIDGES
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Case : NO