Jackson Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Green Crackle ( Open Box B-STOCK )
The Jackson Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly has minor cosmetic blemishes running down the sides of the neck.
The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist Brandon Ellis has been captivating the metal realm since taking over lead guitar duties on the band’s 2017 album Nightbringers. Jackson® is proud to honor the incredible talents of the self-taught axe ace with the Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly™. This signature behemoth seethes with metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and high-performance efficiency.
This signature Kelly features lightwood and resonant poplar body-wings and a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for enhanced sustain, stability and comfort. Built for pulverizing speed, a 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and reverse pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Ready to roar, this sig model is also equipped with a single Seymour Duncan® Parallel Axis bridge humbucking pickup. This humbucker rips with plenty of over-wound attitude for bright, expressive high-end and endless sustain, while a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system provides exceptional dynamic response and reliable tuning stability throughout extreme pitch changes.
Other features include a single volume control, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners.
As distinctive as its namesake, the Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly™ comes in a distinct Green Crackle finish with reverse pointed 6-in-line black headstock with green Jackson logo and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Seymour Duncan® Parallel Axis bridge humbucking pickup
- Single volume control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Green Crackle with reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock featuring green Jackson logo and black hardware
Through-Body Maple Neck Construction with Graphite Reinforcement
Neck-through-body construction has been a Jackson hallmark since 1980, allowing for greater playability comfort and enhanced sustain. Neck-through is a method of guitar construction which involves extending the piece of wood used for the neck through the entire length of the body. Graphite-reinforcement rods flanking the truss rod provide even more neck stability to help the instrument withstand the rigors of the road.
Seymour Duncan® Parallel Axis Humbucking Bridge Pickup
This sig model is equipped with a single Seymour Duncan® Parallel Axis humbucking bridge pickup. This unique pickup combines Seymour Duncan’s patented dual-pole design, an alnico 5 bar magnet and over-wound coils for a bold, bright tone with an articulate, clear high end and a tight, focused low end. This pickup design will noticeably increase the guitar’s natural sustain with clear and defined sound at all gain levels. Think present chords with growl and leads with a nice glassy quality.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Kelly™
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Reverse Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Parallel Axis™ Original
- Controls: Volume
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® KE/WR Hardshell SKB® (p/n 299-6102-506); Optional RR/KV/WR/KY Gig Bag (p/n 299-1511-106)