Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7 7-String Guitar, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Neon Orange
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set any shredder’s tone ablaze.
The Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7 offers a 26.5”-scale length, basswood body, bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, wrap-around heel and oiled back finish for greater playing comfort. Enjoy blazing fast leads with a 20” flat radius caramelized maple fingerboard featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays. Luminous side-dots will guide your way even on the darkest of stages, while the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop killer-sounding Jackson uncovered direct mount MM1 pickups, which can be shaped with a five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature.
Available in Neon Orange or Blue Sky Burst with a matching Jackson 4x3 AT-1 headstock, this sig axe also features a Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge, die-cast locking tuners and black hardware.
UNCOVERED DIRECT MOUNT MM1 HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Mansoor’s pursuit of perfect tone led to the custom-voiced MM1 pickups. They feature balanced tone and dynamic sound that respond well to aggressive pick attacks but remain clear to let every chord ring through.
CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The caramelized maple neck and caramelized maple fingerboard have been roasted for increased stability, exquisite style with gorgeous grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
- Model Number: 2914007580
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Neon Orange
- Number of Strings: 7
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 20" (508 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Jackson® AT-1 4x3 (4 Over/3 Under)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Strings: Horizon Devices Strings - Progressive Tension Standard 7
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking