Jackson USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7 7-String Guitar, Caramelized Flame Maple Fingerboard, Satin Daphne Blue
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent forefather and speed demon on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7, a model sure to impress the most discerning guitarists.
This unique 7-string instrument is sculpted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky,™ with sleekly scalloped horns and a comfortably contoured neck heel. A caramelized basswood body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, shaped with Mansoor’s own custom profile with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish. The 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays. A heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck tweaks, even between songs in a set.
The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor's dual Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking pickups with laser etched carbon fiber covers, five-way switching, single volume control knob and a push-pull (on/off) tone knob. Other premium features include a matching Jackson 4x3 AT1 headstock with Hipshot® open-gear locking tuners and a fixed Hipshot hardtail bridge, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and more.
Designed to own the stage, the Juggernaut is available in three stunning finishes — Satin Daphne Blue, Satin Red or Satin Silver with black hardware. This signature instrument also comes with a hardshell case, a set of D'Addario® strings, pick-tin and Bulb strap.
Direct Mount Bare Knuckle Ragnarok Misha Mansoor Signature Pickups
One of Mansoor's signature pickups, the Bare Knuckle Ragnarok is a hot ceramic pickup built to have a smooth top end and incredible clarity, while also being devastatingly tight and aggressive with a chunky, fat sound.
Hipshot fixed bridges provide the ultimate in comfort and stability. Stainless steel saddles brighten tone and maximize sustain. The side walls lock the saddles in to place no matter how hard the attack.
- Model Number: 2803367827
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Satin Daphne Blue
- Number of Strings: 7
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Body Material: Caramelized Basswood
- Neck Material: Caramelized Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Binding: None
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 20" (508 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Flame Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Stainless
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Maple Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Jackson® AT-1 4x3 (4 Over/3 Under)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Bridge: Hipshot® 7 - Fixed .175
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot® Open-Gear Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Hipshot® O-ring
- Switch Tip: Black
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Ragnarok
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Ragnarok
- Pickup Color: Covered Carbon Fiber (Laser Etched)
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Two Outer Coils, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Strings: Horizon Devices Strings - Progressive Tension Heavy 7
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking