The Jackson® X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body, through-body one-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Engineered for the modern metaller, a pair of active Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups deliver searing tone that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three- way blade switch. The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose Special double- locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
- Series: X
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Color Matched Sharkfins
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Special Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1B (Bridge) Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: "3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup"
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional RR/KV/WR/KY Gig Bag (p/n 299-1511-106)