Jackson X Series Rhoads RRXT24-7 7-String Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard - Gloss Black
The Jackson X Series Rhoads models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the X Series Rhoads RRXT24-7 radiates attitude, both sonically and visually, at an affordable value.
This 25.5” scale length 7-string axe features a basswood body, one-piece through-body maple neck with a painted back, graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a 12”-16” compound radius bound dark rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Decked out for today’s modern metaller, the RRXT24-7 delivers aggressive tone from a pair of Jackson high-output 7-string humbucking pickups that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a tone control and a three-way blade switch. Also equipped with a Jackson adjustable TOM-style string-through-body bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with royal looks, Jackson DNA and modern enhancements, the RRXT24-7 is waiting to unleash your creativity. Available in Gloss Black with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock.
NAME-BRAND PICKUPS AND HARDWARE
Jackson X series models feature a selection of EMG® and Duncan Designed™ humbucking pickups for unparalleled tonal versatility from clean to heavily distorted. All tremolo-equipped models feature Floyd Rose® Special bridges.
GRAPHITE-REINFORCED NECK-THROUGH DESIGN
True neck-through-body construction has been a Jackson hallmark since 1980. For greater playability and sustain, X Series models feature a neck-through design usually reserved for much more expensive instruments. Further, graphite support rods flanking the truss rod provide even more neck stability to help the instrument withstand the rigors of the road.
X Series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
The X Series presents a wealth of distinctive Jackson stylistic options from the subdued to the striking. Sharkfin or “piranha” fingerboard inlays. The traditional Jackson six-in-line headstock or an AT headstock with tuners on either side. Deep solid colors or beautifully figured tops. The X Series has something for everyone.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed Reverse 7-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable Bridge with String Through Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052
Case : NO