Our T-bone is a re-creation of the best a '50's or '60 vintage T-style guitar has to offer and more. We start by selecting the best possible materials and then make them right here in our shop. We make the bodies, necks, truss rods, pickups, saddles and pickguards all here. Each body is built and detailed by hand. Each neck is hand-shaped. Then we lay on the thinnest possible nitrocellulose lacquer finish and that finish is then weather checked. This creates a very airy, open, articulate tone that is then enhanced by our own, LsL hand-wound pickups.
This is as close as you can get to achieving the tone, playability, look and feel of a vintage guitar. Our T-bones have found their way into the hands of many a player who has replaced their 50's-vintage instrument with ours.
The best materials, best processes and a love and care for each guitar is what makes the T-bone the new standard in vintage-style instruments. We make them all for ourselves but then we have to sell them.
- Model: Bad Bone 1 T-Bone
- Color: Candy Red Apple Sparkle
- Body: Okoume
- Binding: White
- Pickguard: White
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck and Fretboard: Roasted Birdseye Maple (satin)
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Frets: Stainless Steel, 6105 Narrow-Tall
- Pickups: LsL Humbucker (neck) and Single-Coil (bridge)
- Controls: 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch, Volume, Tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Color: Aged Chrome
- Case: Black Tolex Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 lbs.