MARTIN CUSTOM SHOP - BUILD YOUR DREAM.
You have an image in your head. Maybe it’s more like a dream. It’s the perfect guitar, and you know how it should look, sound, and feel. Now what? Give it to the Martin Custom Shop. Our specialty is building the guitars you’ve designed in your mind. Our band of luthiers, craftspeople, and artisans in Nazareth, Pa., have the expertise and experience to create everything from the subtle to the spectacular. We’ve made guitars for music’s most influential players, for dealers looking for something special, and for collectors who want a unique Martin. Bring us your dream, and we’ll build it.
Martin guitars and strings are known for more than their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. They are backed by our unwavering commitment to environmental sustainability and responsible manufacturing practices.
- Model: Custom Shop Dreadnought
- Top: Premium Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Premium Figured Cocobolo
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Rosette: Style 45 Boltaron
- Rosette and Perimeter Pearl: Abalone
- Bracing Material: Sitka Spruce (scalloped, 5/16", x-brace, forward shifted)
- Binding: Double-Bound Antique White
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Joint
- Fretboard: Black Ebony
- Neck: Select Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Inlays: Style 42 Snowflakes (select abalone)
- Frets (clear of body): 14
- Headstock: Highly Premium Figured Cocobolo
- Headstock Finish: Polished
- Headstock Taper: Square
- Headstock Inlay: CFM Golden Era Block, Select Abalone
- Tuners: Grover Gold V97-18GA StaTite 18:1 Vintage
- Case: 5-Ply Black Hardshell