The Triad Port has a bold new look, but it is much more. This offset soundhole placement was designed to create a larger resonate surface on the guitars' tops. The Michael Kelly craftsmen then tuned the bracing, side soundholes and top to optimize this design. You are going to love the way this sounds.
The Triad Port is equipped with an active Fishman electronics system. The under saddle bridge captures the full and natural sound of this great instrument. You can control the volume and adjust the tone with two onboard controls, located in the soundhole. Discrete, but very easy to use and all without any holes cut into the side of the instrument.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Triad 3-Piece Exotic Wood Back, Flamed Okume & Ovangkol
- Side Material: Flamed Okoume
- Binding: Real Flame Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Radius: 12 Inch / 30.48 cm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Mini Dots, with Triad 12th
- Headstock: Traditional MK Acoustic
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Comfort C LEARN MORE
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" / 43 mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Electronics: Discrete Fishman Sonitone Active System
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Zero-End Pin
- Special "Port" offset soundhole placement with Port bracing to enhance top resonance.
- Extreme cutaway body shape that provides enhanced access to upper frets and great balance
- Side soundhole for added air movement and a great new tone for the player.