The GTRS Guitar is the next generation of guitar products, offering a complete, lightweight digital and analog guitar system built from the ground up. This system starts off with a one-of-a-kind guitar equipped with the GTRS Intelligent Processor designed in conjunction with master guitar builders and MOOER’s digital sound engineers. This guitar is designed to function with its dedicated mobile application to offer seamless integration of classic guitar stylings and modern digital simulation technology. The GWF4 Wireless Footswitch is also available to provide complete control of your tone during live performance, recording, or practice sessions.
As the first guitar from MOOER Audio, the GTRS boldly expresses MOOER’s philosophy of innovative technology and tonal flexibility with unmatched affordability. The first Standard 800 model features an America basswood body, roasted Canadian maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard that feels great in the hand and provides all of the functionality of a normal guitar even if the GTRS intelligent process system is turned off. The Custom S-S-H alnico pickup configuration was specifically chosen to provide the maximum amount of tonal flexibility while adhering to tried-and-true guitar designs. The volume and tone knobs, as well as the pickup switch, can all be used to tweak your tone without worrying about battery life or other digital aspects of the GTRS guitar.
- Roasted CA Hard Maple Neck: 1-Piece Roasted CA Hard Maple Neck, Satin Finish
- Pickups System: GTRS SC-1N (Neck) / SC-1M(Middle)/ HM-1B(Bridge) Alnico pick up system. Suitable for most of
- music styles
- GTRS INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR SYSTEM: GTRS Intelligent Processor System, support iOS/Android’s GTRS App
- Guitar Simulation: Variety of guitar effects built in
- Bluetooth & Wireless Controls: Get rid of traditional cable connections
- Build in Battery: 4000mA Built-in Battery Standby time: 15 Hours