The Majesty is the result of John's unwavering demand for high-performance and playability. One of the most ergonomic and perfectly balanced instruments available, the Majesty features neck-through-body design, unparalleled upper and lower fret access, economical in-line control knob placement, and new digital pickup switching capabilities, which effectively eliminate the delay between pickup selection. The Majesty is the exemplification of everything we know a John Petrucci signature model to be - innovative technology, versatile performance, and a sleek modern feel.
- alder body with quilt maple top
- three-piece neck through construction with center strip of flamed maple
- matching flame maple headstock with ebony finger board and 24 stainless steel frets
ALL NEW MAJESTY
Built to John Petrucci's exact specifications, the Majesty is the result of John's unwavering demand for performance, playability, and tone.
The Majesty features John Petrucci Dimarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker pickups voiced to perfectly amplify the tone woods and deliver John's latest tonal range.
Featuring a solid neck-through design with maple top, the Majesty is now offered in 5 new finishes including Purple Nebula, Pink Sand, Ember Glow, Red Phoenix and Smoked Pearl.
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM
DESIGNED TO PERFECTION
The Majesty features a perfectly balanced lightweight neckthrough body design, delivering unparalleled access to all 24 stainless steel frets, super smooth tremolo system, and ergonomically optimized control layout.
Hand-selected tonewoods imported from only the finest sustainably sourced wood suppliers in the world; bodies of alder, basswood, mahogany, and maple are individually chosen and matched for their rich tonal qualities.
The Majesty features an abundance of tonal choices including magnetic and piezo options, coil tapping, and up to a 20db boost for extra gain when needed. Independent volume controls allow for custom blending of magnetic and piezo pickups that can be used in mono or stereo applications.
CRAFTED IN CALIFORNIA
Each Majesty is crafted at the Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California. Blending the delicate touch of hand craftsmanship and the accuracy of robotic technology, we've focused on making the best playing and sounding guitars in the world.
Each Majesty features Shaller M6-IND Chrome Locking Tuners to optimize tuning stability.
- Model: Red Phoenix
- Order: 4
- Size: 12" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (30.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Basswood with mahogany through neck
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man® floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Atlante Majesty Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Rainmaker - neck; 1 DiMarzio Dreamcatcher - bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240 with added P01156 for 7 string models)
- Instrument Weight: 6.6 lbs