Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar have been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, in turn, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music. The CE 24 brings the bolt-on platform back to the main PRS lineup with some significant updates. The CE 24 pairs PRS’s traditional body combination of the mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck sports a Pattern Thin carve. To further maximize the guitar’s inherent tone and clarity, the CE 24 features PRS 85/15 pickups, which Paul designed to have remarkable clarity as well as an extended high and low end. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic sounds. The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of traditional bolt-on guitars. Returning after nearly a decade of being out of the lineup, the CE 24 is back and better than ever.
- PRS CE 24 Bolt-On
- Grey Black Finish - Natural Binding
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck - Satin Finish
- Pattern Thin Neck Profile - 1 11/16” width and 26/32” depth @ nut
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bird Inlays PRS Molded Tremolo Bridge PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners PRS 85/15 Humbucker Pickups 3 Way Pickup Selector Switch Master Volume & push/pull
- Tone Controls 24 Frets Scale Length 25"
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Deluxe Gig Bag with case candy
- Serial #: 0276344
- Instrument Weight: 7 lbs