Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Model: CE 24 Semi-Hollow Bolt-On
- Color: Satin Grey Black Wrap
- Top: Flame Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Profile: Pattern Thin - 1 11/16" and 26/32" depth @ nut
- Pickups: 85/15 Bass and Treble
- Controls: Volume, Tone (push/pull for coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Case: PRS Gig Bag