The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive, warm midrange and clarity thanks, in part, to its 85/15 treble and bass pickups. These pickups are wired for our 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option (see switching positions below). The Custom 22 also features a PRS patented trem and your choice of a Pattern or Pattern Thin mahogany neck.
Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck single-coil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck single-coil with bridge single-coil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Model: Custom 22 10-Top
- Color: Violet Blue Burst
- Top: Flame Maple 10-Top
- Back: Mahogany
- Back Color: Blue
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Profile: Pattern - 1 11/16" width and 28/32" depth @ nut
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Pickups: PRS 85/15 Bass and Treble
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Color: Hybrid
- Bridge: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Case: Black Tolex Deluxe Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs.