PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 10-Top Guitar, Violet Smokeburst, One Piece Flame Maple Top, Pattern Thin Neck, Rosewood Fretboard
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- PRS Custom 24
- Violet Smokeburst - Natural Binding
- One Piece Flame Maple 10-Top
- Mahogany Body and Neck - Black Gloss
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Pattern Thin Neck Shape: 1 11/16” width and 57/64” depth @ nut
- Abalone Outline Bird Inlays
- 25" Scale Length - 24 Frets
- 5-Way Toggle Switch Master Volume & Tone Controls 85/15 Pickups
- PRS Gen III Tremolo
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Hardshell Case Serial #: 0276775
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 lbs.