PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Electric Guitar, 10-Top, Rosewood Fingerboard, Hard Case - Satin Black Gold Wrap
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented tremolo system and PRS 85/15 treble and bass pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. They offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
Guitarists looking for additional options, colors, and enhanced features can order a Custom 24 Artist Package.
- Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- PRS Custom 24
- Satin Black Gold Wrap
- V12 Finish
- Flame Maple 10-Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Neck
- Pattern Thin Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bird Inlays
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Uncovered 85/15 PRS Pickups
- 5 Way Blade Switch
- Master Volume & Tone Controls
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length 25"
- PRS Hard Shell Case with hangs tags and case candy