PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Pattern Thin, Flame Maple 10-Top, Hard Case - Ocean Turquoise
PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Pattern Thin, 10-Top, Hard Case - Ocean Turquoise
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
- Pickup Switching Positions
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- PRS Custom 24 10-Top
- Ocean Turquoise Finish - Natural Binding
- Flame Maple 10-Top
- Mahogany Body and Neck (black gloss finish)
- Rosewood Fretboard and Headstock Veneer
- Pattern Thin Neck Shape
- Abalone Outline Bird Inlays
- 5-Way Toggle Switch
- Master Volume & push/pull Tone Controls
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length: 25"
- 85/15 Pickups
- PRS Gen III Tremolo
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Hardshell Case
- Serial #: 258009
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.