PRS Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo 10-Top Guitar, River Blue Smokeburst Wrap, Flame Maple 10-Top and Back
Out of stock
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II’s 58/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
- Model: Hollowbody II Piezo 10-Top
- Color: River Blue Smokeburst Wrap
- Top and Back: Flame Maple 10-Top
- Sides: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Neck Profile: Pattern
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Magnetic Pickups: 58/15 LT Bass and Treble
- Piezo Pickup: LR Baggs Designed PRS Piezo
- Controls: Mag Volume, Tone, Piezo Volume
- Mini-Toggle: Mag/Piezo On/Off/Blend
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Wraparound Adjustable
- Tuners: Phase III Locking
- Color: Hybrid
- Case: Molded Black Tolex Hardshell
Write Your Own Review