PRS Paul Reed Smith Limited Edition McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow 10-Top Guitar, Solana Burst, Flame Maple, Rosewood
The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT pickups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The addition of an f-hole and semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to this guitar, providing welcome depth and beauty.
The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever.
- PRS Limited Edition McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow 10-Top
- Solana Burst - Natural Binding
- Flame Maple 10- Top
- Mahogany Semi-Hollow Body
- Mahogany Neck - Pattern Vintage Profile: 1 11/16” width and 57/64” depth @ nut
- Rosewood Fretboard - White Binding
- 24.594" Scale Length | 22 Frets
- Bird Inlays
- PRS 58/15LT Pickups - 3-Way Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Push/Pull Tone for Coil-Tap
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Tweaked Phase III Low Mass Locking Tuners
- PRS 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- PRS Black Tolex Hardshell Case
- Serial #: 0274084
- Instrument Weight: 6.8 lbs.