PRS Paul Reed Smith Limited Edition McCarty Singlecut 594 Semi-Hollow Guitar, Copperhead Burst, Flame Maple, Rosewood
The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT pickups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The addition of an f-hole and semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to this guitar, providing welcome depth and beauty.
The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever.
The Pattern Vintage neck has the same width measurements as PRS's Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the bass side of the neck toward the nut end and a little less meat on the treble side of the neck from the twelfth fret to the heel.
- Model: Limited Edition McCarty Singlecut 594 Semi-Hollow
- Color: Copperhead Burst
- Top: Flame Maple
- Binding: Natural
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Parchment
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Profile: Pattern Vintage - 1 11/16" width and 57/64" depth @ nut
- Pickups: 58/15LT Bass and Treble
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (push/pull for coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Tweaked Phase III Locking
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Case: Black Tolex Deluxe Hardshell