This McCarty Hollowbody 594 has small cracks in the finish near one of the F holes.
The McCarty 594 Hollowbody II brings a new set of features to one of our most beloved models – the Hollowbody II. With fully-hollow build construction, the Hollowbody II is a resonant guitar with warm, woody tone. 58/15 LT pickups ensure that these guitars are clear and musical, and dual volume and push-pull tone controls offer plenty of versatility. The details taken from the McCarty 594 model impart old-school character to this already classic instrument. Those details include a 24.594” scale length, two-piece bridge, and Pattern Vintage neck shape. The McCarty 594 Hollowbody II is a true showstopper with effortless playability, articulate vintage tone, and a jaw-dropping aesthetic.
The Pattern Vintage neck has the same width measurements as PRS's Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the bass side of the neck toward the nut end and a little less meat on the treble side of the neck from the twelfth fret to the heel.
- Model: McCarty Hollowbody 594 10-Top
- Color: Eriza Verde
- Top and Back: 10-Top Flame Maple
- Sides: Mahogany
- Double Binding: Natural
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard and Headstock Binding: White
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Pattern Vintage - 1 11/16" width and 57/64" depth @ nut
- Neck Finish: White - Gloss
- Scale: 24.594"
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood
- Pickups: 58/15LT Bass and Treble
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (push/pull to split each humbucker)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: 2-Piece Hardtail
- Tuners: Modified Phase III Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Black Tolex Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 5.8 lbs.