PRS Paul Reed Smith S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar with Gig Bag - Vintage Cherry
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin takes the traditional S2 Standard 22 platform and adds a stealthy finish. The thin, hard satin nitro finish gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even when unplugged. The 85/15 "S" pickups are ready to befriend whatever genre you feel like playing at tonight’s gig: high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. The push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. For players looking for a versatile workhorse with a distinguished look, the S2 Standard 22 Satin is a perfect choice.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Switch