The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
“My SE SVN has become the perfect counterpart to my SE six-string, and an absolute mainstay in Periphery’s live rig. It’s designed to be aggressive, but its core features allow it to be diverse enough to handle clean and mid-gain tones just as effectively. If you’ve played my SE six, you’ll find that this builds off what we established with that guitar and more.” - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top w/ Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 26.5”
- Neck Wood: Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Bridge: Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type: Black
- Treble Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup: Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- Controls: Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64
- Accessories: Gig Bag