Perfect as a first guitar or the last guitar you’ll ever need, the PRS SE Standard 24 faithfully recreates the foundational design of the Custom 24, PRS’s flagship model, with all-mahogany body construction. This guitar features classic PRS appointments, including a 24-fret maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 “S” pickups, and the PRS patented molded tremolo, resulting in a guitar that handles well and sounds as good plugged straight into an amp as it does run through a pedal board.
The SE Standard 24 is a modern instrument with a powerful voice for players who demand a rock-solid, reliable guitar.
“With so many aspiring players struggling to stick with guitar past the first year, we knew we wanted to deliver an affordable quality guitar that players didn’t have to fight. We want the guitar to inspire you to play; it can’t be something you have to worry about staying in tune or simply working right," said Jack Higginbotham, COO, PRS Guitars. "So while the [SE] Standards are our most affordable instruments yet, that doesn’t mean we compromised on tone, versatility, playability, or reliability, We’re very proud to offer these guitars to the world.”
- Body Wood: Bound Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Truss Rod Cover: "Standard"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS SE Gig Bag