Sandberg Guitars was founded back in 1986 by Holger Stonjek and Gerd Gorzelke. Since then, they have been producing hand-made instruments at the highest quality. This bass features Sandberg's California body shape. The body is made out of alder and the neck is hard rock maple with a rosewood fretboard. Delano pickups and a custom wound Glockenklang 2-band preamp, made just for Sandberg, round out the electronics.
This is a dealer-exclusive finish.
- Model: California II TM-5
- Color: Cosmic Black w/ Neon Green Stripes
- Body: Alder
- Relic: Soft Aged
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22 + Zero Fret
- Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: Thin C-Shape
- Nut: 1.77" (45mm) Graphite
- Neck Depth @ 1st Fret: 0.83" (21mm)
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Sandberg Delano Single-Coil and Humbucker
- Preamp: Sandberg 2-Band EQ (designed by Glockenklang)
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for active/passive), Blend, Treble (acts as tone knob when in passive mode), Bass
- Mini-Toggle: Coil-Split Bridge
- Bridge: Sandberg Custom 18mm - 19.5mm Adjustable String Spacing
- Tuners: Sandberg Ultra Light
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Sandberg Gig Bag
- Made In Germany
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs.