The premium model of the Sire P-series. The Sire P10 offers exceptional features and top-notch quality. The roasted maple neck of the P10 combines stability with a lightweight feel. The rolled edge fretboard enhances the P10’s playability. The P/J configuration allows you to create a distinct precision bass tone and the vintage sound from the jazz bass.
- High-grade hardware and electronics and a Solid Flamed Maple top, C-shaped roasted maple neck for stability, and lightweight feel.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges that adds more comfort to your playing experience.
- Body Material: Alder + Solid Maple Top + Flamed Veneer
- Top Material: Solid Flamed Maple
- Body Shape: Sire P-Bass Style
- Body Color: TS
- Neck Material: Roasted Flame Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical C-Shape
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: 5 String - Bone Nut 46mm width
- Inlay: Abalone Block
- Pickups: Marcus Premium PJ Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Mid Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active&Passive)
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Transparent Pickguard