Out of stock
THE SIRE'S FIRST PJ BASS
The idea of integration in Sire basses starts with the P7- being the first among the lines with P+J characteristics. Having the Marcus-signature pickup set, this hybrid guitar is able to produce both distinct bass and classic jazz tones.
- Marcus-preferred set of pickups and hardware to bring out the Sire double delight- P&J tones.
- PJ body build and neck that has the rolled fretboard edges and select fingerboard material for easy playing.
- Body Material: North American Alder
- Body Shape: Sire P Type
- Body Color: Alder Body
- Neck Material: Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
- Inlay: White Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Aluminum Modern Type Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Tortoise
Write Your Own Review