The Raptor 6 is the most popular model in the Skervesen line - a versatile instrument of classic design.
This guitar features a Black Limba body with 5A poplar burl top, Jescar stainless frets, Bare Knuckle pickups, and ebony fingerboard. A heavy-duty flight case is included so you can keep your guitar protected from scratches and dings when you're not playing it. It's also covered by a 2-year warranty!
Bare Knuckle Pickups: The Nailbomb
The Nailbomb humbucker is the perfect synergy of old-school and modern rock tones in a high output humbucker.
From hot, fat blues rock through to aggressive thrash, the Nailbomb explodes with a strong and commanding voice. Contemporary players will take advantage of the full bore reaction of the pickup on full tilt; older school players will enjoy the range of classic tones and response using the volume pot to clean up.
The default Alnico V magnet offers up a huge, deep bottom end with rich, throaty mid range and warm highs. The Nailbomb neck humbucker has a woody and bright character when used clean; add overdrive and the tone tightens up for a focused and precise attack.
- Model: Raptor 6
- Color: Black Burst
- Top: Poplar Burl
- Body: Black Limba
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck: 5-Piece Maple + Wenge
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14" - 18" Compound Radius
- Frets: 24, Stainless Steel, Jescar 57110
- Nut: Graph Tech Black TUSQ
- Inlays: Luminlay Fretboard and Side (glow-in-the-dark)
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle Nailbomb Set
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle
- Bridge: Hipshot Hard Tail
- Tuners: Hipshot Open-Gear Locking
- Straplocks: Dunlop Dual Design
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Heavy Duty Flight Case
- Instrument Weight: 6.3 lbs.